9. It didn’t mean anything!
It meant something. It definitely meant something. It meant that he’s immature and unwilling to commit to you and only you. It meant that he’s not ready to get tied down with you. It meant that he’s a cheater who lies to get whatever he wants.
10. You’re never game to try anything new in bed.
Don’t fall for it. It’s never your fault. Just because you’re not adventurous in bed doesn’t mean he gets a free pass at sleeping with other women. It’s not like he gave you a free pass to sleep with other men, right?
11. I was drunk.
Alcohol may be used as a reason, but it’s never a justifiable excuse. He should have had better self-control and he should have reminded himself that he’s in a relationship with you. Don’t let him off the hook just because he was drunk. We all do stupid things when we’re drunk and we have to live with the consequences.
12. You’re the girl I want to marry.
Actually, he might not be lying in this case. But that doesn’t erase the fact that he cheated on you. If in case he’s lying and he’s just trying to trick you into forgiving him, then shame on you for letting that happen. Don’t ever allow yourself to act the fool. Have some sense of self-worth and stand up for yourself.
Talk to me
How many of these have you heard? Let me know in the comments below!
- 15 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You
- 10 Things That Will End A Relationship Before It Begins
- The Top 7 Lines A Cheater Will Use To Justify Their Actions
- How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships
- 7 important things you’ll learn from being cheated on