If you have been with your boyfriend long enough, you’re going to get past the honeymoon stage, and you’re going to develop certain insecurities about your relationship and your place in it. You used to be so confident that your boyfriend was in love with you and wanted to be with you. But now, you are starting to see that your relationship is less than perfect. And there are definitely a few reasons that could compel your man to lose the love that he has for you.
And it freaks you out. You start to really grow anxious about it. You are really scared because you don’t want to allow yourself to get any deeper into this relationship if you know that he isn’t going to be doing the same. But that’s just the thing: you don’t know. How can you? He isn’t telling you anything. He isn’t exactly making himself all that easy to read. He’s not being open to you about how he’s feeling. That’s why you’re just filled with a whole lot of doubt and uncertainty. That’s why you just can’t seem to shake this feeling that something is off in your relationship and perhaps things aren’t going the way you want them to.
But you don’t have to worry just yet. He might actually be telling you that he loves you passionately, but just not with his words. You have to know that men aren’t really going to be all too fond of verbal communication. They are going to be relying more on their actions than anything else to let their feelings be known. That’s why you really have to pay attention to the way that he conducts himself whenever the two of you spend time together. And keep in mind that a lot of these signs can be very subtle. So, you are definitely going to have to stay vigilant.
- You get the sense that his kisses are a lot longer and he really puts himself into it. He puts a lot of his feelings into the way his lips touch yours.
- He initiates a lot more physical contact with you. He doesn’t shy away from physical affection.
- He really keeps track of the simplest and most random details about you. He really does pay attention to everything that you say, and he takes these things to heart.
- He makes it a point to keep track of the dates that are really important to you. He never misses birthdays, anniversaries, and important milestones.
- He really listens to you. You can tell that he genuinely values your thoughts and your opinions. He makes it free and easy for you to express yourself.
- He makes an effort to really have quality discussions and conversations with you. He asks questions and he isn’t afraid to open up himself.
- He acts really playful and humorous with you. He plays around with you and he cracks a few jokes here and there. He wants you to be able to feel comfortable with him.
- He establishes eye contact whenever he talks to you. This is his way of letting you know just how authentic he is being. He wants you to be able to trust him.
- He opens up to you. He genuinely lets you inside of his soul. He doesn’t hold back. He allows himself to be a glass window to you. He wants you to be able to see right through him.
- He does things that are out of the ordinary just because he knows that it would make you happy. Even when you know it makes him uncomfortable, he’s okay with doing it for you.
- He really makes an effort to spend a lot of time with you. It’s not enough for him that you are able to communicate while you’re apart. He really likes your physical presence and companionship.
- And whenever the two of you can’t be together in the same physical space, he makes an effort to text you or to call you up.
- He laughs a lot more whenever the two of you spend time together. He just tends to feel a lot more comfortable and at ease with who he is whenever he is with you.
- He becomes a little territorial and protective of you. It’s not that he feels entitled to you or that he has a sense of ownership over you. But he’s genuinely invested in your well-being and he wants to keep you safe.
- He still stays with you even when you’re being your absolute worst. No matter how bad things get, you are still confident that he’s going to be there for you because he has never failed you in the past.